NOW OFFERING $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
We help you make it! Top drivers can earn up to $35.00 an hour plus incentives!
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more! Benefits start day ONE, stellar local leadership, best place to work!
US Foods has a lot to offer:
- Home daily with local routes
- US Foods is the company for you where your hard work is rewarded, start making top pay
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- 401 (k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available to you on your first day
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training
JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the foodservice industry?
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
CDL A Delivery Driver
At US Foods® we help our customers make it with products and services that shape the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about demonstrating the same commitment to helping our employees make it through continued professional growth opportunities and broad career path potential. As a CDL A Delivery Driver, you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment and supplies to their drop-off sites
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage area.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction.
- Willing and able to:
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds or more.
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions.
What You Bring to the Table
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred.
Why US Foods?
Our customers’ success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we work to exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit, and commitment to service.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join our team, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career.
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers.
At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our drivers make it!
We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation. All Drivers are required to the Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver’s license (CDL) and commercial learner’s permit (CLP) holders’ drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is required. Please visit https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click GO to login. If you are able to log into login, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see “Clearinghouse Help” field on the clearinghouse page.